Subject: From:Marcel Bogdan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:30:07 +0100

REPLY ONLY TO: [email-masked]
DEAR FRIEND 
I AM MARCEL BOGDAN,I AM 56 YEARS 
OLD.I AM A CITIZEN OF ROMANIA, BUT I AM RESIDENT IN SOUTH AFRICA. 

I WAS BORN AN ORPHAN AND GOD BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY.BUT I AM NOT A HAPPY MAN.I
HAVE NO WIFE AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN. AS AT NOW I AM  SERIOUSLY SICK. I JUST
CAME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL BACK TO MY HOME . I AM  SUFFERING FROM LUNG CANCER AND
I HAD PATIAL STROKE WHICH HAS AFFECTED MY SPEACH. I CAN NO LONGER TALK.AND HALF
OF MY BODY IS PARALYSED. THE DOCTORS SAY I HAVE ABOUT 2 MOUNTHS TO LIVE. I SEND
THIS EMAIL TO YOU  WITH THE HELP OF MY PRIVATE MALE NURSE WHO IS TYPING MY
REQUEST. 

I HAVE LITTLE TIME SO I HAVE COMMITTED IT TO SPREADING MY WEALTH  TOWARDS BETTER
HEALTH CARE FOR MANKIND.IN THE HOSPITAL WHERE I AM ,I  HAVE GIVEN THE
MANAGEMENT US$15 MILLION TO UPGRADE AND BUILD A NEW  CANCER RESEACH FACILITY.I
HAVE ALSO MADE SOME CASH DONATIONS TO  ORPHANAGE CHILDREN HOMES IN
SOMALIA,ETHIOPIA,SUDAN,AND SOME IN SOUTH AFRICA. I HAVE SUCCEDED IN SPREADING
MY LIQUID CASH TOWARDS WELL DESERVED MEANS. MY SOUL IS HAPPY. 

WHAT I AM DOING GIVES ME JOY.I AM NOW SHARING MY PROPERTIES AND VALUABLES.I DONT
KNOW YOU, BUT I AM CONTACTING YOU WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT MY WISH
FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. I HAVE 8 MILLION DOLLARS (USD ) DEPOSITED WITH A
DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY IN EUROPE. I WANT YOU TO TAKE CUSTODY OF  THE 8
MILLION DOLLARS (USD ) AND USE IT TO BUILD AND OPERATE(YOU COULD LOOK FOR
SOMEONE TO OPERATE IT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO) AN ORPHANAGE IN YOUR COUNTRY.YOU
WILL NAME THE ORPHANAGE MARCEL BOGDAN ORPHANAGE HOME. YOU MUST FOLLOW MY WISH
FOR IT WILL GLADEN MY  HEART. 

IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THIS AND CARRYOUT MY WISH, THEN SEND ME 
[1]YOUR NAMES, 
[2]YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER, 
[3]YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, 
MY LAWYER WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.MAY GOD GUIDE US. 
SEND YOUR REPLY ALONG WITH YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ONLY TO THE EMAIL 
ADDRESS BELOW : [email-masked]
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY. 
MY WARM GREETINGS 
MARCEL BOGDAN