Subject: heroin primary

From: "pamper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:44:18 +0200

"The competition will be fierce," Chute says. "You don't have to make
the extra stop during the day.
, a Celartem company, is a leading provider of software solutions that
empower digital asset creators and users.
Figuring out camera printsOwners of camera phones haven't experienced
print fading issues, because most haven't figured out how to get images
off the phones.
Click icon below for information.

uuuu

Date : Monday, December 11, 2006
Company Name : AMEROSSI INTL GRP
S y m b o l  : AMSN.PK
Today : $0.0006
10 Day Trading Projection : $0.005 - $0.008
Recommendation : 200-400%

uuuu

By slashing prices on entry-level models and advertising heavily, Kodak
overtook longtime leader Sony, Chute says. While labs promote the idea
that their prints last longer than ink-jet, it isn't always so. While
labs promote the idea that their prints last longer than ink-jet, it
isn't always so.
"Yet, the PMAI says the picture is starting to look up for lab owners.
Many consumers are already on their second digital camera purchase,
suggesting the market is maturing earlier than expected, says Chris
Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC. "This effort has tapped
into the pent-up demand for consumer digital prints. That's great news
for consumers.
"It's a small business right now," says CVS Vice President Judy Sansone.
"You don't have to make the extra stop during the day.
But Henry Wilhelm, who studies the issue of print longevity with his
Wilhelm Imaging Research, says many ink-jet prints last longer than lab
prints. Digital SLRs offer faster response time, the ability to stop
action, use interchangeable wide-angle, telephoto and zoom lenses, and
provide more focusing and lighting choices.
"Kirk Sidley, who runs Picture Perfect lab in Portland, Ore.
Kodak hopes to break further away by going against the grain with a new
camera that is considerably more expensive than most point-and-shoot
models. Portfolio Server offers more expandability and integration
options with optimized connection modules for Microsoft SQL Server, and
Oracle and MySQL engines. Many consumers are already on their second
digital camera purchase, suggesting the market is maturing earlier than
expected, says Chris Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC.
About Celartem  Celartem Technology, Inc, develops and sells innovative
technologies for storage, access and distribution of rich media content.
could start fading as soon as two months," he says.
They tried their home printer, realized we were more economical, and
came in.
That's a lot of potential prints to process.
"Webber believes a bigger industry push on behalf of photo-processed
prints would take a huge chunk from home printing. A megapixel is a
measurement of a camera's resolution. "You don't have to make the extra
stop during the day.
"Extensis is honored that such a respected artist is trusting her image
collection to our software," said Kirk Sadler, Director of Product
Management for Extensis.
"Yet, the PMAI says the picture is starting to look up for lab owners.
"Extensis is honored that such a respected artist is trusting her image
collection to our software," said Kirk Sadler, Director of Product
Management for Extensis.
Figuring out camera printsOwners of camera phones haven't experienced
print fading issues, because most haven't figured out how to get images
off the phones. They tried their home printer, realized we were more
economical, and came in.
"It's a small business right now," says CVS Vice President Judy Sansone.
Of the higher price, Kodak Vice President Nancy Carr says, "It's more
than just a camera, and people are willing to spend more for the next
innovation. "Kirk Sidley, who runs Picture Perfect lab in Portland, Ore.
Celartem has developed technology in the areas of digital image
compression, scalable image viewing and secure content distribution and
management.
"In addition, Extensis' commitment to the professional photography
market is apparent through its dedication to provide updates and a
feature set that positively impact my workflow. Photofinishers, from
small one-hour photo labs to the local Wal-Mart and CVS drugstore, are
getting more aggressive in pushing digital printing.
"In addition, Extensis' commitment to the professional photography
market is apparent through its dedication to provide updates and a
feature set that positively impact my workflow. Portfolio Server offers
more expandability and integration options with optimized connection
modules for Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle and MySQL engines. Many
consumers are already on their second digital camera purchase,
suggesting the market is maturing earlier than expected, says Chris
Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC.
could start fading as soon as two months," he says.
"Webber believes a bigger industry push on behalf of photo-processed
prints would take a huge chunk from home printing.