Subject: Proven ability to multi-task and successfullyexecute complex application rollouts.

From: "Sara L. Carey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:50:58 -0600

Services firms demand that softwaremanagers and software developers have
an extremely solid business background. If that describes you, we'dlike
to hear from you.
If that describes you, we'dlike to hear from you.

11111

PRG Group Inc. Financials Are Out! Revenue Projections UP 92 Percent
over 2 years!

Trade Date: Thursday, December 7, 2006
Company: PRG Group Inc.
Symbol: PRGJ
Price: $0.76
3 Day Target: $1.90
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: STRONG BUY / HOLD

PRG Group Inc. (PRGJ) recently released its financials to the investment
market, and man are they hot. Their revenues increased by 35 percent
from 2004 to 2005 and now the current projections of $3,460,358 ending
October 31, 2006 show an increase of an additional 39 percent over 2005.

And that's not all. ATWEC Technologies, Inc. announced they have awarded
PRGJ the contract for their New National call center. Folks this company
has been doing business with IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and
Merrill Lynch.

Buy with confidence on Thursday Dec 7th. PRGJ Will Explode!!!!

11111

This candidate will report to the manager of the FIXconnectivity team in
NY supporting all FIX systems.
In this role, you will workclosely with business partners and technology
partners to define,develop and implement major enhancements to the
system.
Experienced supporting trading systems and withUNIX and middleware
systems.
Stronganalytical skills, demonstrated ability to illicit and
documentuser requirements, application testing and
configurationplanning, and implementing product rollout. Technically,
this position will allow the candidate to workclosely with all phases of
the project lifecycle.
Basic knowledge of networking, Javaand database server functionality. In
this role you will gain afull understanding of Credit Risk and have a
hand in developingtools that allow the department to manage the firm's
Credit Risk.
Basic knowledge of networking, Javaand database server functionality.
Advanced SQL programming experience. In this role you will gain afull
understanding of Credit Risk and have a hand in developingtools that
allow the department to manage the firm's Credit Risk.
The candidate will be expectedto contribute to the overall enterprise
SOA architecture anddirectly support the different CIO's through
multiple integrationefforts.
If that describes you, we'dlike to hear from you.
Abackground with Calypso integration is highly recommended butwould
consider candidates who have had experiencing implementingcompeting
platforms.
Basic knowledge of networking, Javaand database server functionality.
Services firms demand that softwaremanagers and software developers have
an extremely solid business background. Your skills and qualifications
are evaluated and if your background meets the job requirements of one
or more of our client companies, we will contact you within a day or
two. Experience creating and tuning SQL code against a lesser
knowndatabase product called Sybase IQ or advanced query
tuningexperience in another RDBMS. Whether it be Equitiesor Fixed
Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer, you
must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial
services acumen. This candidate will report to the manager of the
FIXconnectivity team in NY supporting all FIX systems.
A background infinancial services is a plus. In this role, you will
workclosely with business partners and technology partners to
define,develop and implement major enhancements to the system. Wall
Street firms, technological advancements, and technology professionals.
Basic knowledge of networking, Javaand database server functionality.
In this role you will gain afull understanding of Credit Risk and have a
hand in developingtools that allow the department to manage the firm's
Credit Risk. The candidate will be expectedto contribute to the overall
enterprise SOA architecture anddirectly support the different CIO's
through multiple integrationefforts.
Strong communicationskills, both verbal and written.
NET development experience.
Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals.
Significant experience with FIX protocols supporting EquityTrading
Systems.
This candidate will report to the manager of the FIXconnectivity team in
NY supporting all FIX systems.
A basic familiarity with UNIX.
Stronganalytical skills, demonstrated ability to illicit and
documentuser requirements, application testing and
configurationplanning, and implementing product rollout. Youshould to be
willing to travel globally during product rollouts.
Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls. Solid experience
withobject-oriented analysis and design fundamentals.
Intermediate UNIX shell programming skills. Analystswill review these
alerts to determine if further investigation iswarranted or the alert is
deemed a false positive. Advanced SQL programming experience.
Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls. Technically, this
position will allow the candidate to workclosely with all phases of the
project lifecycle.
However, we will keep your resume on file, in the event a suitable
position arises. Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve
realbusiness problems using financial technology. Experienced supporting
trading systems and withUNIX and middleware systems. Wall Street firms,
technological advancements, and technology professionals.
If that describes you, we'dlike to hear from you. Conversant enough in
SQL and useof a SQL query tool to assist in application de-bugging
andperformance tuning.
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle. The candidate will
be expectedto contribute to the overall enterprise SOA architecture
anddirectly support the different CIO's through multiple
integrationefforts.
The candidate will alsoestablish enterprise asset management's SOA
Governance model;assure CIO's inte
Whether it be Equitiesor Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer, you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial services acumen. A basic
familiarity with UNIX.
Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals. or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
However, we will keep your resume on file, in the event a suitable
position arises. Services firms demand that softwaremanagers and
software developers have an extremely solid business background. A basic
familiarity with UNIX. The candidate will be expectedto contribute to
the overall enterprise SOA architecture anddirectly support the
different CIO's through multiple integrationefforts.