Subject: Must be a motivated team player with a strong background responsible for the inspection, preventative maintenance and repair of various plant equipment.

From: Moore Charles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:51:52 +0700

Must be proficient with Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word,
Access. htm Go back to listings

You need a BSME, BSChE, BSEE or equivalent experience.

Any prior Combined Cycle Plant experience is a plus. Please detail your
formal education including any degrees, certificates, licenses, and
electrical training received. How many years of experience doing this?
Great position for a PRINCIPAL DESIGN ENGINEER in Massachusetts.

SENIOR RELIABILITY ENGINEER - ELECTRONICS!

They will also visit power plant sites during outages to review
inspection reports and make necessary corrective action recommendations.
Please describe in detail. Prefer coal fired power plant experience.
Willing to sponsor a visa, but no financial support of visa expense.
Excellent opportunities for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS in MA, CO, NC, NJ, and
TX.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY - Company is ready to bring on the Qualified Candidate
today.

Do you have any specific exp at a power generation facility? comJob
Description:H. Assist customers with integration of product with Factory
Host software.

Desire digital control experience.

Qualified candidates must be able to understand and evaluate technical
input for engineering concepts, drawings and strategies as well as
interface with discipline engineering construction groups.

What familiarity do you have in building and installing open software
tolls? Although the salary is not posted, the company pays a competitive
salary for the area. What familiarity do you have with supporting all
phases of manufacturing including sub-final assy, integration and
test?

Immediate need in MA for an Engineer with 5 years experience in
electrical generation. Work includes managing the project budget,
schedule, and technical quality. com and reference LSE in the subject
line of your email.

What past laboratory projects would indicate that you would be the
person that is quality minded to perform only high-quality geotechnical
tests ? Relo may be available for this position. Please describe your
experience and knowledge related to the evaluation of electronic
component reliability issues, design evaluation, testing, and
manufacturing processes.

Client located in Northeast Massachusetts has an immediate need for a
Solidworks Drafter. What other training qualifies you for this position?
The successful candidate must be an experienced Manufacturing Engineer
with significant exposure to semiconductor equipment manufacturing in a
factory integration model.

We have an immediate need for a Mechanical Piping Engineer in Boston,
MA. Requires BS degree in BSEE, Physics, Materials Science, or related
field. Give examples of projects where you were the lead
engineer-manager? Client in Massachusetts needs a Methods Validation Lab
Technician.