Subject: AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

From: purvey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:17:42 +0700

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 2 PM ASTWEDNESDAY. PERIODS
OF RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH THE EARLY MORNINGHOURS WITH PATCHY
LOW CLOUDS AND AREAS OF FOG.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH PATCHY FOG AND PERIODS OF RAIN SHOWERS WILLCONTINUE
THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

ESPECIALLY IN OPEN AREAS. SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT TONIGHT. A WIND CHILL
ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY.

AS THE LOW MOVES TOWARD PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND. A SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT
PERIODS OF SNOW WILL CAUSE PRIMARILYTRAVEL DIFFICULTIES.

BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM WEDNESDAY TO 4 AM
ASTTHURSDAY. BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS ANDLIMITED
VISIBILITIES.

WILL PRODUCEWIND CHILL TO 55 BELOW. SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM
MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 2 PM ASTWEDNESDAY. WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY FOR BROOKS RANGE PASSES.

SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 2 PM ASTWEDNESDAY NORTH
AND EAST OF CLAM GULCH.

BITTERLY COLD WIND CHILL TEMPERATURES TONIGHT. AND PERSIST THROUGH
WEDNESDAY. TEMPERATURE IN THE MID TEENS.

ANOTHER STORM TAKES AIM AT THE NORTH GULF COAST.

FLURRIES WILL CONTINUE OVERNIGHT. A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY. A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY
COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILLCOMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
STRONG WINDS BLOWING SNOW AROUND.

WIND CHILL READINGTO NEAR 5 BELOW ZERO.

NO ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED. AS THE LOW MOVES TOWARD PRINCE WILLIAM
SOUND.

TEMPERATURE IN THE MID TEENS.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM ASTWEDNESDAY. WILL
PRODUCEWIND CHILL TO 55 BELOW.

A BLOWING SNOW ADVISORY MEANS THAT VISIBILITIES WILL BE LIMITEDDUE TO
STRONG WINDS BLOWING SNOW AROUND. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITEAND LEAD
TO HYPOTHERMIA IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN.

SNOW ACCUMULATION NOT TOEXCEED 1 INCH.

FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDSAND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE
LIKELY. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 6 PM AST WEDNESDAY.

IF YOU MUST BE OUTDOORS.

WITH THE VISIBILITY REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE HALF MILE INSOME AREAS.

BE CAREFUL TO COVER ALL EXPOSED SKIN.

BE CAREFUL TO COVER ALL EXPOSED SKIN. THIS WILL CAUSE POTENTIALLY
HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS.

ANOTHER STORM TAKES AIM AT THE NORTH GULF COAST.