Subject: Today you can do a lot of shopping without leaving your house.

From: "Rasmus I. Reece" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:51:16 -0400

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Science is an intrinsic part of our society. "Don't feel like you have
to buy every glass at the same time.
You also agree that IBM is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or
techniques that you send us for any purpose.
This collection is superior and vast, fulfilling many styles, sizes and
needs.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Web site.
Since 2003, Irish students have won 11 Bronze medals, two Silver and one
Gold on the international stage.
Ireland offers a well established ecosystem which sees strong
collaboration between the venture capital community, entrepreneurs,
academia and government.
Most people opt for a bar cart in an inviting corner in the den, dining
room or kitchen. "Twelve glasses in each popular drink category will
give you a sufficient start; you can always add later. Drawing on
resources from across IBM and key business partners, IBM offers a wide
range of services, solutions and technologies that enable companies to
take full advantage of the on demand era. The store also carries a line
of designer wallets called "The Miss Main" that are small enough that
they fit in a pocket, but also great from an organizational standpoint.