Subject: I wrote down as much as I could remember immediately after I woke up.

From: Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:21:39 +0300

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

The last thing you want to do is wait around for someone to show up.
It was the maid of another of my friends, holding a glowing lantern.
It's a difficult question.

It's interesting to see how different people are on top for different
songs.

Where X is a more reasonable number. Wouldn't mind seeing the pilot. I
should think about getting on top of the DVD burning thing and shoot my
VCR in the head.

The rush ended up being unnecessary because guess what? I'll use the
thoroughness of the initial cleaning as a Litmus test.

Customer service is out the window. He's pretty, sure, but he's
obviously still a dude. "I'd like to see you follow me now, mister.

My cat doesn't meow either. Actually, it is often quipped that the best
company would be Belgian workers with Dutch salesmen. Leaving for Vegas
on Friday. Customer service is out the window. Gives me enough time to
find them online for cheapcheap. Hungry and cranky, we pushed our way to
the bar through mobs of loud frat boys and shrieking harpies.

Even then, we got to the gate an hour early after standing in the MOST
HORRENDOUS security line I have ever, ever experienced in all of my
travels.

Hormones are taking over. I'll be keeping a close eye on her for the
next several days. I should think about getting on top of the DVD
burning thing and shoot my VCR in the head. And it ain't coming back.
The weekend was way too short.
A massive branch directly overhead shuddered powerfully, showering us
with leaves and what looked like large apples.