Subject: Quick fortunes are still being made, even after the dot com crash.

From: Cabrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:47:41 -0700

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

I can assure that this is not just a big list of one line predictions 
with no substance. It's a fantastic example how you can be successful 
by selling the same product as everyone else but in a totally  unique
way. All I ask is that if you feel like  it, you give me some feedback
on either the Drop Capitals product  itself, my website, the info in
this newsletter, whatever you  like. If someone typed in a phrase like 
'low cost dental plan' none of the words in your headline match  so you
would not have any part of your headline in bold. I hope you found this
useful, let  me know what you think. If you are using 'phrase' or 
'broad matching' your default headline will show up, if the  search
query typed in is too long.

If you are using 'phrase' or  'broad matching' your default headline
will show up, if the  search query typed in is too long. Which  in turn
will mean more profit for you.
This is a big mistake!
Don't get me wrong; I don't expect  this to fail.

Although the free download  offer has now expired, I have kept this
newsletter  in the archive section, so that you can see the benefit  of
being a subscriber to my newsletter. uk This helps the reader to quickly
 see what the different words are in the website address.
I've read about a number of tests  from other marketers that have shown
this works. His customers have to sign up to a subscription  and they
then get sent this 'plain old boring' bit of clothing  every few months.
It really is something so simple  that I could explain how to do this in
a couple of paragraphs. As they will also help to get people  reading
their web pages. If you haven't heard the term before,  please stay with
me, as I will soon be giving you an example. Your very own free
publicity virus. I wanted to at least get the affiliate  program online
and working, before I spend any time marketing  my site.

If you have a newsletter, you could give  it away to your subscribers as
a useful free gift.

At the end of the day that is still feedback. It really is something so
simple  that I could explain how to do this in a couple of paragraphs.
So, what is a  Dynamic Headline?

How can you improve  on the words in your ad,  to get a higher
clickthrough rate? Don't get me wrong, I can't wait  for mine to arrive,
but I'm not about to recommend something to  you that I haven't tried
for myself. You can take this technique and  adapt it to whatever small
idea you come up with. If you visit Internet forums, you could  help
other forum members to speed up their web pages by offering  the free
report to them.

The  report ias all about using 'auction sniper' services and how they 
can help you to win more auctions, whilst paying less money for  the
goods you buy at the same time.

Most marketers only tell you about something when it has made  them a
load of money.

You could give it away my report as a  free bonus with any products you
sell.
That link will take you to my home page where you can read all  the drop
capital in more detail.
I hope those of you that downloaded a complimetary set of images  were
very pleased with them. I wanted to let you in on the inside  of one of
my projects before I had even started it.

I'm not expecting glowing testimonials  or anything like that. It's also
 proof that my time-limited offers do actually expire. The only problem
with doing this manually  is that it does take ages if you are targeting
a lot of popular  keywords. All the details  on the discount offer were
there for them to see straight away. If you know what opportunities are
going  to open up in the future, you can try and get yourself in a
position to  take advantage of them for maximum profit now! What you
think is  'news' and interesting yourself, others may not. It really is
something so simple  that I could explain how to do this in a couple of
paragraphs.
It really is something so simple  that I could explain how to do this in
a couple of paragraphs. See  note Hi, fter  what must be six weeks or
so, I am pleased to announce that my  latest project is finally online.
For those of you that  have been following, I'm still working like a
madman on my Project  'D'.

So, it stands to reason  that if your ad is marketing a product that is
completely different  from the keywords you are targeting, you are
virtually guaranteed to get a low clickthrough  rate. However, before I
dive in with  what the product is, I'll just quickly recap for any new
subscribers  and refresh everyone else's memory.

There has been a lot to get done, but it will be all worthwhile  in the
end!

Personally  I will usually inclide a ton of different misspellings for
my  most popular keywords.

As I was planning the contents  of this free ebook, an even better idea
just hit me like a slap  in the face!