Subject: ghastly

From: Hugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:52:41 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

"We expect to add coverage in the Caribbean and portions of South and
Central America later this year.

ports, contract coal loading and industrial switching. "The Motorsports
helmet captures the essence of speed," explained Miller product manager
Tom Sommers. Extensions are compiled, licensable code packages that,
from the end users perspective, are virtually indistinguishable from the
core Spotfire DXP product.
Spotfire software offers a visual and interactive experience that helps
professionals quickly discover new and actionable insights in
information.
o Nurses can initiate a room page to any staff member through AccuNurse 
 at the nurse's station. In addition, this new facility will be a
combined effort between both Standard Electric Supply Co. ports,
contract coal loading and industrial switching. more Custom Cut Stencil
Co.

more Managing AutomationOnline search for relevant manufacturing
technology products.

The function generator displays the sample waveform, samples per cycle,
internal scan rate, and base frequency of the selected analog channel
output signal.

Randomized trials demonstrating increased survival or other clinical
benefit have not been conducted. Bioenvision's primary focus is the
acquisition, development, and marketing of compounds and technologies
for the treatment of cancer.
Clofarabine Development Genzyme and Bioenvision each have robust
clinical development programs aimed at expanding clofarabine into adult
indications. Other products include signs . Interested investors may
access Mr.

We evaluated around a dozen software packages, and SYSPRO hit the short
list of five immediately.

"We are evaluating the demand for in-flight broadband services in other
regions, and for a greater range of corporate aircraft as well," Inglisa
added. Six members of Tierra Energy's senior management team are joining
DEGS, including David Marks, formerly Tierra Energy president.