Subject: Thank You

From: "Mike Afolabi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:17:09 +0900 (JST)

OUTSTANDING PAYMENT/DEALS.

Your Long Overdue Payment.

I saw your name on the list of people expecting huge amount of money from
the deal they proposed to you, We are special bodies set up to pay all
effected person, who has been one way or the other been scammed or Asked
to receive a huge amount of money as contractors, beneficiary,
inheritance, Lottory,outstanding payment funds The sum of (US$6.5million)
as a compensation of the bad name they have given our lovely country.

Please you are to call Sir Mike Afolabi on 234-8076170299 or Email;
([email-masked]) as we have already received a call from Mr. John
Tarbutar from U.S.A saying that you are dead and He want us to transfer
the(US$6.5million) to the account he sent to us today. If we did not
receive your Call or email before the end of the week, we will transfer
the money to Mr. John. Tarbuter.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sir Mike Afolabi
TEL; 234-8076170299
Email; ([email-masked])