Subject: Ln.

From: Elsie Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:45:06 +0100

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

Does your company have inefficient systems and procedures? Yet why does
poor reporting remain such an enduring issue? Do you know anything about
sarbane oxley compliance? Are your stakeholders happy?

Have you lost a key member of staff? An IT literate accountant can use
Crystal Reports or Excel pivot tables to create extremely sophisticated
reports. The hard bit is pulling all the data together in the first
place. At the end of the lease period the employer can sell the computer
to the employee at its market value, which is then likely to be very
low. This equals seven days lost productivity for each person. While
learning from mistakes can be a useful experience this can be a lengthy
process and create wastage of both time and resources.
Do you need better management information? Are your staff stressed out?
Have you got a mission statement?

Business and financial risk too high?

Yet why does poor reporting remain such an enduring issue?

"There has been a shift in the professionalism of the groups involved.
Do you have a user specification for your systems? Inadequate reports
have been a source of complaints ever since accounting packages were
invented.

Do you know anything about sarbane oxley compliance?
Do you know what is happening in your company? While four out of five
businesses said they recruited people who do not have the right skills
for the job.

Business and financial risk too high?

The hard bit is pulling all the data together in the first place. Now at
last a solution may be on the horizon. Need to be up to date with tax?
At the end of the lease period the employer can sell the computer to the
employee at its market value, which is then likely to be very low. Do
you know how much tax you will have to pay?

Whilst this rise may not appear significant, there are other factors
such as the increase in employer national insurance contributions to
consider.

David Carter discusses the issues and finds that all roads lead to
Microsoft.

Do you know if you are paying too much HP or bank interest?

Each region will appoint a regional category winner during twelve heats
across the UK, with the local awards event taking place in September.
Changes have been made to the way in which employers have to check that
the people they employ are l.

Inadequate reports have been a source of complaints ever since
accounting packages were invented. This equals seven days lost
productivity for each person. Each region will appoint a regional
category winner during twelve heats across the UK, with the local awards
event taking place in September. Yet why does poor reporting remain such
an enduring issue?

Are you complying with health and safety regulations?
An IT literate accountant can use Crystal Reports or Excel pivot tables
to create extremely sophisticated reports.
Do you know how much tax you will have to pay? Each region will appoint
a regional category winner during twelve heats across the UK, with the
local awards event taking place in September. Do you have a user
specification for your systems?

Do you know what is happening in your company? For more information on
guidelines, entry criteria and key dates, please visit www.

Are you complying with health and safety regulations? A report published
today by the Chartered Management Institute reveals that UK businesses
are ill-pr.

While two-thirds of employers consider skills development to be a high
priority within their organis.
Do you have the right staff? The national minimum wage rate for adults -
announced recently by the government - will increase by . Because of
different attitudes to attendance; public sector employment does not
make you sicker than private sector jobs!

Do you know anything about sarbane oxley compliance?