Subject: plunk

From: mechanics <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:06:46 -0400

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

"During wartime,  most people become cautious about committing
themselves to any kind  of major purchase," says Patterson.

is  the largest independent mortgage banking company in the U.
These  concerns are specifically relevant for these companies
specializing  in mortgage banking.
The coalition believes that additional production  of tens of thousands
of apartment units annually is essential to respond  to the overwhelming
demand for this type of housing. economy, which is weathering the storm 
under a cloud of uncertainty due to the nation's potential war conflict.

Peoples, HUD assistant secretary  for fair housing and equal opportunity.