Subject: aimless

From: Pennington S. James <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:25:42 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

ALTHOUGH CREEKS AND STREAMS WERE RECEDING FLOODING CONTINUED ON MANY
COUNTY ROADS. A HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS MEANS DANGEROUS AND
POTENTIALLY LIFE THREATENING CONDITIONS EXIST FOR ALL PEOPLE ENTERING
THE SURF. THIS WILL RESULT IN WIDESPREAD FLOODING.
LOW STRATUS CLOUD COVER ACROSS THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST AND VISIBILITY
BEING REDUCE TO LESS THAN A MILE AT TIMES. GRAHAM COUNTY IN NORTHWEST
KANSAS. LOCALLY BREEZY CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED THURSDAY WITH AN INCREASE
IN WINDS FRIDAY AND THE STRONGEST WINDS EXPECTED SATURDAY.

NEVER TRY TO CROSS A FLOWING STREAM.

LIGHT SOUTHWEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS. LIGHT AND VARIABLE WINDS INLAND.
PATCHY DENSE FOG WITH VISIBILITY BELOW A QUARTER MILE WILL CREATE A
LOCAL HAZARD FOR MOTORISTS THIS MORNING. WHEN ENCOUNTERING FLOODED ROADS
MAKE THE SMART CHOICE. PARTLY CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH THE MORNING WITH
LIGHT WINDS. AND THEN BEGIN TO LOWER. LISTEN FOR LATER FORECASTS AND
POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS. OR LOW WATER CROSSINGS.

SATELLITE SHOWS A PREPONDERANCE OF STRATUS ALL THROUGH THE NORTON SOUND
AREA. THIS INCLUDES THE CITY OF RUSSELL SPRINGS.

COASTAL RESIDENTS IN THE WARNED AREA SHOULD BE ALERT FOR RISING WATER.

This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.
EXCESSIVE RUNOFF FROM HEAVY RAINFALL WILL CAUSE FLOODING OF SMALL CREEKS
AND STREAMS.
ESPECIALLY DURING HIGH TIDE. BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS
HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THE DANGERS OF FLOODING. MOST FLOOD RELATED DEATHS
OCCUR IN AUTOMOBILES. A WEAK LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM APPROACHING THE PACIFIC
NORTHWEST WILL BRING INCREASING AFTERNOON WINDS THROUGH SATURDAY. TO
ESCAPE RISING WATER MOVE UP TO HIGHER GROUND. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRAVEL
ACROSS FLOODED ROADS.
This same information is available in other file formats including the
XML based RSS and CAP formats.
THIS WILL BRING THE POSSIBILITY FOR CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS IF
THE WEST WINDS DEVELOP. IN HILLY TERRAIN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF LOW WATER
CROSSINGS WHICH ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS IN HEAVY RAIN. ON THE BACK
BAYS AND ON DELAWARE BAY.

WICHITA COUNTY IN WEST CENTRAL KANSAS.

ESPECIALLY DURING HIGH TIDE.

SATELLITE SHOWS A PREPONDERANCE OF STRATUS ALL THROUGH THE NORTON SOUND
AREA.
AND ON THE TIDAL PORTION OF THE DELAWARE RIVER.

BE PREPARED TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO HIGHER GROUND.
LOW STRATUS CLOUD COVER ACROSS THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST AND VISIBILITY
BEING REDUCE TO LESS THAN A MILE AT TIMES.

BE PREPARED TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO HIGHER GROUND. BE ESPECIALLY
CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THE DANGERS OF
FLOODING.

ADDITIONAL RAINFALL AMOUNTS SHOULD BE LESS THAN A HALF INCH. HEAVIER
RAIN SHOWERS ARE MOVING SLOWLY INTO NORTHEAST PHILLIPS COUNTY.

FARMLAND AND LOW LYING AREAS CONTINUES.

PRODUCING ONLY SPELLS OF MODERATE RAIN.

A COASTAL FLOOD WARNING MEANS THAT FLOODING IS OCCURRING OR IMMINENT.
MOST FLOOD DEATHS OCCUR IN AUTOMOBILES. This same information is
available in other file formats including the XML based RSS and CAP
formats.
CLOUDS MOVING IN FROM OFFSHORE BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY OVER PRINCE OF
WALES BY THE MID MORNING.

BE PREPARED TO MOVE YOUR VEHICLE TO HIGHER GROUND.
LOCALLY BREEZY CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED THURSDAY WITH AN INCREASE IN
WINDS FRIDAY AND THE STRONGEST WINDS EXPECTED SATURDAY. AREAS OF
FLURRIES THIS MORNING. PRODUCING ONLY SPELLS OF MODERATE RAIN. EASTERN
PHILLIPS COUNTY IN NORTHEAST COLORADO. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN
RENO HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER WATCH. NEOSHO RIVER AT PARSONS.