Subject: bandit rope

From: populous <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 19:50:03 +0400

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

htm Why Niche RSS Feeds Matter? Educational feeds can be submitted to
the educational feed directory free of charge. Podcast Lectures 
Podcasts can be used as study guides or even as class preview for
students contemplating their course selections or choice of professors.
The iPod however comes with very little documentation. FeedForDev allows
software developers to actively communicate with users from within their
software using RSS Feeds!

Some podcasts are password restricted to students who are enrolled in
that specific class. The most popular software for creating feeds
currently is FeedForAll and can be found at feedforall. RecordForAll
also includes integrated support for FeedForAll podcast feed creation
software, making it the perfect choice for podcasters interested in high
quality audio recordings.
The Universal Binary version of FeedForAll Mac now performs faster on
Intel based Macs. Email open rates have plummeted, filtering systems
have become increasingly complex and with the complexity and volume even
"approved" messages have been unable to get through.

In FeedforAll, the first step in the RSS creation wizard is to give your
feed a title.

com  NEW iPod Tutorial  NotePage has sponsored a free iPod tutorial that
explains the differences between the iPod models.
Just as the second generation of search engines and directories evolved
into niche topic specific portals we are seeing the same occur in the
area of RSS feed directories and search engines. Over time, the number
of companies using the "shareware" model has increased dramatically.

I'm also awarding it the Tucows Editors Choice Award for excellence.

The Shareware Industry Awards are dedicated to excellence in software.
Easily remove sound distortions and imperfections with drag and drop
editing.
A growing number of professors are recording their lectures, the term
coursecasting has been adopted in academia. So where do these prolific
posters get their ideas? In FeedforAll, the first step in the RSS
creation wizard is to give your feed a title. Some podcasts are password
restricted to students who are enrolled in that specific class.

Take the podcast quiz and test your knowledge.

Podcasting is not restricted to one educational sector, professors at
prestigest colleges from Bentley to Purdue have flocked to this medium.
Search newsgroups and Google for the interviewees name, product, or
company, and build a background.
Obviously, the larger files might intimidate listeners with a slow
connection.