Subject: The pinnacle of gas guzzling are NASCAR races.

From: Jessie S. Welsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:27:40 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Better still, seek out the troll! Because if it's all the same to
Homeland Security, I'll go for non. You pay him no mind as you burst
into a stall and fumble around trying to pull your pants down. Someone
in your group undergoes a radical personality shift and begins picking
fights, or someone new comes to the party with an agenda.
It opens with a creak and the girl looks through it. "  She starts
crying and one of the other girls on her floor comes in to comfort her.
Then you sit on the bed and start loading bullets into your magazines.
Please keep this in mind if you ask for assistance with something,
especially directions.

Perhaps if she can see the desperation in your eyes and find a way to
love you back, you will spare the school from your rage.

They're really informational microorganisms that cause disease. You
stuff them into the pockets of your vest as you finish loading them.

These strategies are effective for weeding out the pathetic
attention-seekers, but they don't have a great track record for creating
rollicking discussion.

Cory knows nothing whereof he speaks.
She falls backwards on the floor, stunned and you step inside. There's
nothing left in your stomach to vomit up, but that doesn't keep dry
heaves from crushing your chest.

Time to go a shootin'.
You hear him pick up his stuff and the snapping of his flip-flops as he
leaves the bathroom. Getting immersed in American culture first hand
will disappoint you tremendously. You jump out of bed and start putting
your clothes on.