Subject: Gold market provides some needed shelter from a falling dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:39:20 -0600

The Market Watcher #431
Gold once again provides stable haven from falling market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"The surging oil price is an important factor and investors are using
gold as an inflation hedge," said Mark O'Byrne, director of Gold and
Silver Investments Ltd., in a research note. "But of more importance is
the dollar falling to new all time record lows against the euro and a
basket of currencies.” Amid the current conditions Gold is becoming an
attractive shelter from a stormy market.

Investors are not only looking for gold but in this bleak market but
mining and exploration groups that are in the advanced stages of new
mining operations. Hemisphere Gold is on the top of the list after its
recently published findings of rich deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt
over the last several weeks.

This not the time to take your time. Hemisphere is launching a full
scale marketing campaign to investors next week concerning the gold
found in Suriname and the potential this company has in offering mining
assets upwards of $800 million. Early investors will get ahead of this
release and maximize their returns.