Subject: [ftpext] draft-ietf-ftpext2-typeu-00

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:50:37 -0400

Hi.

I just got a note indicating that this draft is about to expire.
It was accepted as a WG work item, originally with a "Submit
'FTP Extension for Internationalized Text' as working group
item" date last April and a target of WG Last Call of July.

(1) Does the WG intend to take it up?

(2) If no discussion is needed, when should a WG Last Call be
initiated?

(3) I'm ok with submitting a -01 just to keep it active but, if
anyone has anything substantive that they'd like to see changed
in the draft, now would be a good time to post those comments.

    john

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 12:05:03 -0500

Silence from the mailing list for a week is not a good thing. Chairs, 
what's up with this?

pr

On 5/23/11 1:50 PM, John C Klensin wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> ftpext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ftpext
>    

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102