Subject: Re: [fun] [homegate] HOMENET working group proposal

From: "Edward Arthurs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:40:47 -0700

The only thing aside from the network end that I see is people who have
figured out the IPv4 scheme.

Now have to figure out the IPv6 scheme, and the size has of the I.P. address
has them scratching their heads, not everyone has heard of IPv6 yet.

Thank You

Edward Arthurs

Manager of Network Installations

Legacy Inmate Communications

Legacy Contact Center

Legacy Long Distance Intl. Inc

10833 Valley View Street

Suite 150

Cypress, California 90630-5040

Office 1-800-577-5534 ext. 207

Direct 1-800-956-1595

Fax    1-714-827-7545

E-Mail: [email-masked]

E-Mail: [email-masked]

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.

If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.

No trees were harmed as a result of this e-mail; however, many electrons
were severely inconvenienced.