Subject: [Gendispatch] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-02.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:07:58 +1200

Hi,

This updates the exact phrase proposed for the IAB charter,
and includes a temporary note about an issue in RFC2026.
Discussion is welcome here, or on [email-masked] .

My opinion is that this draft should be passed on to the IAB Chair
and the General Area Director at the same time as the primary draft
on the future RFC Editor model (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model) is
handed over to the IAB.

I will be fast asleep when the next gendispatch meeting takes
place. If anyone thinks this needs to be on the agenda, please say
so, but we'd need a volunteer to present it.

Regards
   Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-02.txt
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:12:26 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model
        Author          : Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
   with the new model for the RFC Editor (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
   model).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt