Subject: [Gendispatch] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-gendispatch-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 03:03:28 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-gendispatch-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-gendispatch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I question whether AD sponsored documents should be discussed on the IETF
discussion mailing list, or whether it would be better for those discussions to
continue on the Gendispatch mailing (or an alternative open small mailing
list)?  It is certainly possible that some individuals who may be interested in
participating in these drafts are subscribed to Gendispatch but choose not to
be subscribed to the IETF discussion mailing list.

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:57:27 -0600

I will leave it to our AD to more completely address this, but moving 
discussions to GENDISPATCH would make this not a DISPATCH group but 
rather a standing GEN process change WG.  Whatever else I think of that, 
I wouldn't volunteer to chair it.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:28:24 +0200

Hi,

> be subscribed to the IETF discussion mailing list.

my text suggestion for Francesca's comment would remove that text entirely, FWIW.

Thanks,
Lars