Subject: [Gendispatch] Please send any agenda items for IETF 113

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 16:36:47 -0600

It's that time again: We have a gendispatch session preliminarily 
scheduled for 14:30 CET on 21 March. If you have items that need 
dispatching at our next meeting, please let us know ASAP so we can get 
them on the agenda.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:33:09 +1100

Hi Pete,

I wonder if folks would be interested talking about this:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-scheduling-online-meetings/

It's very SHMOO-ish, but not currently within their charter.

Cheers,

> On 20 Feb 2022, at 9:36 am, Pete Resnick <resnick=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It's that time again: We have a gendispatch session preliminarily scheduled for 14:30 CET on 21 March. If you have items that need dispatching at our next meeting, please let us know ASAP so we can get them on the agenda.
> 
> -- 
> Gendispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gendispatch

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 12:03:44 +0200

Hi,

> It's very SHMOO-ish, but not currently within their charter.

I'll note that SHMOO is currently rechartering, so there is a window for making this a home for the I-D.

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:34:20 -0600

> for making this a home for the I-D.

Given that, are you inclined to leave this off the gendispatch until 
after you talk to SHMOO about it?

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best