Subject: [GGIE] LURK for TLS 1.2 / TLS 1.3

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:58:37 -0400

HI,

Following Sanjey's presentation, I am sharing with you the different drafts
on lurk:
    * [1] Architecture document: draft-mglt-lurk-lurk
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk/>
    * [2] TLS 1.2 extension:  draft-mglt-lurk-tls12
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12/>
    * [3] TLS 1.3 extension: draft-mglt-tls13
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls13/>

The use case draft [4] has expired, but I believe it should be updated so
we are happy to take any comments and concenrs you have regarding LURK to
include them in the draft.

Feel also free to subscribe to the LURK mailing list:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lurk

Yours,
Daniel

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls13/
[4] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases-02