Subject: [Hipsec] IPv6 - IPv6 hand-over

From: "Shahrokh Sheik-El-Ameh (AH/TED)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:11:50 +0200

Hi,

Is there anybody,  who has experimented with the mobility / multi-homing feature of HIP, specifically IPv6-IPv6 hand-over,    and in case what implementation/prototype  has been used?

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:58:33 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Shahrokh Sheik-El-Ameh (AH/TED) wrote:

> Is there anybody, who has experimented with the mobility / multi-homing
> feature of HIP, specifically IPv6-IPv6 hand-over, and in case what
> implementation/prototype has been used?

Ericsson's and Boeing's implementation support IPv6. The same goes for
Julien Laganier's and Andrew McGregor's implementation. Our implementation
supports only IPv6.

AFAIK, the whole implementation from Andrew is public and some part of the
Ericsson's implementation is public too. I think Boeing's implementation
is not yet public, but I guess they can tell more about it. Our
implementation is GNU/GPL and you can find it from
http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/

-- 
Miika Komu              [email-masked]          http://www.iki.fi/miika/
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec