Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:12:48 +0300

Folks,

we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for San Diego. In 
principle, we will be getting a 1 and 1/2 hour slot. Send your agenda 
request to the chairs.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:04:07 +0200

On Thursday 08 July 2004 19:12, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> Folks,
>
> we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for San Diego.
> In principle, we will be getting a 1 and 1/2 hour slot. Send your
> agenda request to the chairs.

Hi,

I'd like to request for two slots at San Diego to present:

o HIP DNS extensions (draft-nikander-hip-dns-00.txt) - 5 min
o HIP RVS extensions (draft-eggert-hip-rvs-00.txt) - 10/15 min

Thanks,

--julien

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:39:02 +0300

Folks,

a preliminary version of the agenda is available at:
http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf60/agenda.html

If you still have not requested your slot, or you did but it does not 
appear in the agenda, let us know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Gonzalo