Subject: [Hipsec] Updated DNS and Registration I-Ds

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:43:47 +0100

Folks,

You will find here htmlwdiff and txt versions of the updated DNS and 
registration drafts I plan to submit shortly:

<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-hip-dns-04.txt>
<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-hip-dns-03-to-04.html>

<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-hip-registration-01.txt>
<http://julien.laganier.free.fr/draft-ietf-hip-registration-00-to-01.html>

The (minor) changes for the registration drafts, according to comments 
received during WGLC, are editorial.

The (BIG) change for the DNS draft is that rendezvous server 
information HIPRVS and host identity information HIPHI are now 
collapsed into a single DNS RR, the HIP RR, as agreed at last F2F 
meeting. I also shortened the introduction as per comment received 
during WGLC.
 
--julien

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec