Subject: [Hipsec] HIP extensions for NAT traversal

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:32:02 +0200 (EET)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : HIP Extensions for the Traversal of Network
                          Address Translators
        Author(s)       : V. Schmitt, et al.
        Filename        : draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal-00.txt
        Pages           : 24
        Date            : 2006-2-28

   This document specifies extensions to Host Identity Protocol (HIP) to
   support traversal of Network Address Translator (NAT) middleboxes.
   The traversal mechanism tunnels HIP control and data traffic over UDP
   and enables HIP initiators behind NATs to contact HIP responders in
   the global Internet.  Future revisions of this document will describe
   mechanisms to contact HIP responders behind NATs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal-00.txt

On the courtesy of Petri Jokela from Ericsson, I opened up an issue
tracker for the NAT draft:

http://hip4inter.net/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/hip-nat/index

-- 
Miika Komu              [email-masked]          http://www.iki.fi/miika/

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec