Subject: [Hipsec] Progressing our new WG items

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:11:54 +0200

Folks,

there have been almost no discussions on the list during the last 
months. We need to progress our new WG items, which were submitted as 
official HIP drafts a while ago. We would like to encourage discussions 
on those drafts.

Also, we need to decide whether or not we need to meet face-to-face in 
Prague. Comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:06:30 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

> Folks,
>
> there have been almost no discussions on the list during the last months. We 
> need to progress our new WG items, which were submitted as official HIP 
> drafts a while ago. We would like to encourage discussions on those drafts.

Personally, I have been busy with the native API and NAT draft outside of 
IETF. I have been looking for feedback from researchers and Lauri has 
finished implementing the server-side NAT extensions. I'll try raise up 
some IETF discussion next year e.g. from the current issues.

> Prague. Comments are welcome.

I think a face-to-face meeting would be extremely useful.

-- 
Miika Komu                                       http://www.iki.fi/miika/