Subject: Re: [Hipsec] HIP for RFID

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:38:23 +0200

Hello Michael,

  We wrote a first paper in 2007 (available at IEEE explorer)

HIP-based RFID Networking Architecture
Urien, P.; Chabanne, H.; Bouet, M.; De Cunha, D.O.; Guyot, V.; 
Pujolle, G.; Paradinas, P.; Gressier, E.; Susini, J.-F.;

A new paper is under submission, and is more close to the IETF draft

An experimental platform will be set up mid 2009, by the T2TIT 
project (ENST - PARIS 6 - SAGEM - CNAM)

Regards

Pascal.

NB; T2TIT means Thing To Thing in the Internet of Things

At 16:32 20/06/2008, you wrote:
>Hello Pascal
>
>Thank you for the Internet Draft.   How far along are you in 
>experimentation regarding adding HIP support to smartcard 
>interfaces?  Are there any other publications in this area?
>
>Regards
>
>Michael Slavitch
>
>
>
>Michael Slavitch
>Senior Systems Architect, Blackberry Systems Architecture
>Research In Motion
>+1.613.599.7465 x4177
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>This transmission (including any attachments) may contain 
>confidential information, privileged material (including material 
>protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), 
>or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by 
>anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have 
>received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the 
>sender and delete this information from your system. Use, 
>dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by 
>unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec