Subject: [Hipsec] Rechartering

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:26:20 +0300

Folks,

after discussing with our AD, we need to provide him with a proposal for 
a new charter for the WG. The proposal needs to contain details on the 
RFCs to be revised, the process we intend to follow to revise them, and 
the timeline we are looking at.

In particular, we need to provide an answer to the following question: 
what will be the process for analyzing the results of the HIP 
experiment, identifying changes to the HIP protocols suggested by that 
analysis and incorporating those changes into the revised protocol 
documents?

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP WG co-chair

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:17:13 +0300

Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

Hi,

> the timeline we are looking at.

An issue tracker would be a useful tool to organizing the details. I 
believe Petri was looking into one?)

> analysis and incorporating those changes into the revised protocol 

Should we actually form a team of commited volunteers for the analysis?

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:30:56 +0300

Hi,

> Should we actually form a team of commited volunteers for the analysis?

if you want to work directly on the mailing, that would work. If you 
want to form a design team and then send your input to the list for the 
rest of the WG to look at it, that would work as well. Whatever is 
easier for those who want to be involved in this effort.

Cheers,

Gonzalo