Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-00]

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:39:30 +0200

Hi all,

In addition to updating the HIP BONE drafts, we wrote a new draft [1] 
about conveying HIP messages over the ESP tunnels. This is something 
that is especially useful in overlay scenarios, and has actually been 
already discussed in multiple places before, but never really specified. 
Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Ari

[1] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-00.txt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-00
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:29:14 +0100
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-00.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-hip-over-hip
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Host Identity Protocol Signaling Message Transport Modes
Creation_date:	 2010-01-26
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol signaling messages that allow conveying them over encrypted
connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

The IETF Secretariat.