Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-01-26

This document specifies the HIP BONE instance specification for
RELOAD.  It provides the details needed to build a RELOAD-based
overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.