Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: Last Call: draft-krawczyk-hkdf (HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function (HKDF)) to Informational RFC

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:51:27 -0500

I want to replace the KEYMAT process in BEX with this.  It DOES result 
in a change to BEX to get 'good' nonces from both parties.  Right now 
the nonces are really only from the Responder.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Last Call: draft-krawczyk-hkdf (HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand 
Key Derivation Function (HKDF)) to Informational RFC
Date: 	Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:36:46 -0800 (PST)
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function (HKDF) '
    <draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01.txt>  as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked]  mailing lists by 2010-02-23. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent [email-masked]  instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18675&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce