Subject: [Hipsec] Charter update

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:22:51 -0500

Can we get a new charter in for this session?  I see other charter 
change reviews coming up on the IETF list.  Now seems to be the time to 
move officially on this and not wait until the meeting slot again?

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:17:01 +0200

Hi Bob,

I already shared Ralph's questions on the rechartering process a while
ago. As soon as we feel we are ready to provide him with answers, we can
get back to him and resume the discussions. Do you think we are at that
point yet?

Work wise, as soon as we request the publication of the overlay-related
specs (whose WGLC ends on February 23rd), we will only have the
certificate draft left in our current charter.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>