Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-hip-native-nat-traversal-01]

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:32:08 +0300

Hi all,

Here's the announcement for the updated Native NAT Traversal Mode draft. 
As discussed in the WG meeting, the password-based authentication was 
replaced with certificates.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-keranen-hip-native-nat-traversal-01

A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-hip-native-nat-traversal-01.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-hip-native-nat-traversal
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
Creation_date:	 2010-04-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

The IETF Secretariat.