Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 03:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-11

This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:49:30 +0200

Hi all,

FYI, this was just a keep-alive (and reference) update to keep the draft from expiring while we wait for the P2PSIP base draft to be finalized.

Cheers,
Ari