Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15.txt> (Socket Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim) to Informational RFC

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:29:22 +0200

Folks,

FYI: the IETF LC on the draft below has just started. Note that our
native API draft depends on this one.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15.txt>
(Socket	Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim) to
Informational RFC
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:37:53 +0100
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Site Multihoming by IPv6
Intermediation WG (shim6) to consider the following document:
- 'Socket Application Program Interface (API) for Multihoming Shim'
  <draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-15.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce