Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 06:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol Signaling Message Transport Modes
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-18

This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol (HIP) signaling messages that allow conveying them over
encrypted connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:39:54 +0200

Just updated the boilerplate (and the CERT reference as a side product).

Cheers,
Ari