Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04.txt> (Host Identity Protocol Distributed Hash Table Interface) to Experimental RFC

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:21:22 +0200

Folks,

the following document, which came about from the RG, defines a new HIP
packet type. Please, have a look at it and let the IESG know (asap) if
you have any concern.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04.txt> (Host Identity
Protocol	Distributed Hash Table Interface) to Experimental RFC
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:05:34 +0200
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request to review the following document,
submitted for publication as an Experimental RFC by the IRTF:

  'Host Identity Protocol Distributed Hash Table Interface'
  <draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04.txt>

This document calls for the assignment of a new HIP Packet Type from
the HIP Packet Type registry,
http://www.iana.org/assignments/hip-parameters/hip-parameters.xml
Assignment of HIP Packet Types requires IETF consensus.  The purpose
of this last call is to assess IETF consensus for the assignment
described in the document.

Please send substantive comments to the [email-masked] mailing lists by
2011-11-01. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked]
instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject
line to allow automated sorting.
Abstract

   This document specifies a common interface for using HIP with a
   Distributed Hash Table service to provide a name-to-Host-Identity-Tag
   lookup service and a Host-Identity-Tag-to-address lookup service.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hiprg-dht/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hiprg-dht/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce