Subject: [Hipsec] Status of our next batch

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:52:06 +0200

Authors of the following drafts,

could you please let the WG know their status and what needs to happen
next for each of them in order to be able to WGLC them at some point in
the future?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc4423-bis/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis/

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:42:40 +0200

Hi,

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis/

rfc4423-bis-12 does not have any outstanding issues. It should be the 
last one in the batch since it references the other drafts.