Subject: [Hipsec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09.txt> (Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:58:19 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:
- 'Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension'
  <draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a registration mechanism for the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP) that allows hosts to register with services,
   such as HIP rendezvous servers or middleboxes.  This document
   obsoletes RFC5203.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.