Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:17:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Domain Name System (DNS) Extension
        Author          : Julien Laganier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new resource record (RR) for the Domain
   Name System (DNS), and how to use it with the Host Identity Protocol
   (HIP).  This RR allows a HIP node to store in the DNS its Host
   Identity (HI, the public component of the node public-private key
   pair), Host Identity Tag (HIT, a truncated hash of its public key),
   and the Domain Names of its rendezvous servers (RVSs).  This document
   obsoletes RFC5205.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/