Subject: [Hipsec] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 01:10:15 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Alexey's comment:
This document doesn't have "Changes since RFC XXXX" section as required
for any -bis document. Can you please convert Appendix A to be such a
section?

---

From: Tom Henderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

Agreed (also was suggested in another review).

- Tom