Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:11:22 -0400

Here is Adam's first ID covering the proposed HIP augmented Auth messages.

Please read and comment.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-00.txt
Date: 	Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:03:28 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth
Revision: 00
Title: TM-RID Authentication Formats
Document date: 2019-10-18
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 18
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth

Abstract:
This document describes how to include HIPv2 into the proposed ASTM
Remote ID specification defined in WK65041 by the F38 Committee under
a Broadcast Remote ID (RID) scenario. It defines a few different
message schemes that can be used to assure past messages sent by a UA
and also act as a assurance for UA trustworthiness in the absence of
Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat