Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 11:26:40 -0400

This is the last update until we get experience and review from the 
(crypto) community.

I think I have covered all the new crypto features outside of changes to 
ESP (rfc 7402).

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02.txt
Date: 	Thu, 03 Oct 2019 08:23:18 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Revision: 02
Title: New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
Document date: 2019-10-03
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-02

Abstract:
This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
HIP. The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
the main focus. The HIP parameters and processing instructions
impacted by these algorithms are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat