Subject: [Hipsec] TM-RID BOF Schedule

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:23:16 -0400

The BOF is Tuesday:

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
VIP A               INT     tmrid           Trustworthy Multipurpose 
Remote ID BOF
Hullet              IRTF    gaia            Global Access to the 
Internet for All
Padang              IRTF    maprg           Measurement and Analysis for 
Protocols
Collyer             RTG     lsvr            Link State Vector Routing WG
Sophia              RTG     teas            Traffic Engineering 
Architecture and Signaling WG
Canning             SEC     lake            Lightweight Authenticated 
Key Exchange WG
Olivia              SEC     suit            Software Updates for 
Internet of Things WG

I will find out if there is remote access for VIP A.

Bob