Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:12:44 -0400

Text clean up.

=======================
A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake
Revision:	01
Title:		Using cSHAKE in ORCHIDs
Document date:	2020-05-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01.txt
Status:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake/
Htmlized:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01
Htmlized:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake
Diff:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01

Abstract:
    This document specifies how to use the cSHAKE hash for ORCHID
    generation and allows for varying sized hashes in the ORCHID along
    with additional information within the ORCHID.  It is an addendum to
    ORCHIDv2 [RFC7343].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat