Subject: [hrpc] New version of methodology draft

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:05:47 +0100

Hi all,

With all discussions and contributions I thought it would make sense
to pull everything together in a new version of the methodology draft.
You can find it here:

Name:		draft-varon-hrpc-methodology
Revision:	03
Title:		Human Rights Protocol Considerations Methodology
Document date:	2016-01-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		40
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varon-hrpc-methodology-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varon-hrpc-methodology/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-varon-hrpc-methodology-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varon-hrpc-methodology-03

Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

Niels

- -- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9