Subject: [hrpc] [Eggert, Lars] ANRP topics for Buenos Aires

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 04:23:22 -0500

Hi HRPCers--

if there's a plan to have an HRPC meeting in Buenos Aires, we should
probably mark it as being in conflict with the IRTFOPEN, given the
topics proposed by Lars in the message below.

       --dkg

Subject: ANRP topics for Buenos Aires
From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 08:51:01 +0000
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

Hi,

these are the two topics planned for the IRTFOPEN meeting in Buenos Aires. If you believe that one of them would be interesting for your WG/RG participants, please add IRTFOPEN to your conflict list when making the session request.

     Title: Examining How the Great Firewall Discovers Hidden
            Circumvention Servers

     Title: Neither Snow Nor Rain Nor MITM... An Empirical Analysis of
            Email Delivery Security

Lars

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:44:30 -0500

Hi,

thanks for the heads up.

avri

On 05-Jan-16 04:23, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus