Subject: [hrpc] Research into Human Rights Protocol Considerations

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:51:46 -0500

Hi,

Finally got through reviewing the latest draft and comments.  Apologies
for taking this long.  A lot to think about in those comments.

I also sent Neils and Corrine a copy with a bunch of typos marked,,
which I expect they will cover in -10

I believe that the latest version -09 has responded to most of the
comments and understand that -10, soon to come out will respond to
others.  At this point, I believe we have a document that has rough
consensus to move forward.

But, not all of the changes were trivial or editorial and thus will be
calling another LC, for 2 weeks this time, to give people a chance to
take another pass and make sure the the cumulative effect of the changes
really has rough consensus and that the group is roughly comfortable
with the way issues were resolved.

When the 2ndLC starts, I would also like to ask people to comment on
whether this should be a Informational or Experimental draft. Niels and
I differ on this, with both of us quoting the guidelines as argument. 
So would like to hear from others in the group.

For Informational (briefly) One reading say that if it not code the
experimented with it can't be experimental

For Experimental (briefly): this is just a first approximation at
Considerations for protocols and we would like to get feedback on
experimental use.

thanks

avri

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 15:19:58 -0500

> Considerations for protocols and we would like to get feedback on
I would prefer "Informational", since it is difficult to 'experiment' with
this.  It is just 'things to consider' when working on protocols.

-- 
Bob Harold