Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:54:57 +0100

Dear all,

At the IETF meeting in Seoul it was brought up we should further
investigate the topic of anonymity. Based on discussions I had with some
of you I set up a rough structure in this -00 draft.

I would be very interested to hear from you all whether this would be a
relevant and interesting angle that could contributed to our work. I
would also be very happy to co-author this with people who have more
knowledge on anonymity that I do, so feel free to volunteer and suggest
text.

Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

Niels

PS Pull requests can be made here:
https://github.com/nllz/IRTF-HRPC/blob/master/draft-anonymity.md

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 05:48:46 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, Niels Oever <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity
Revision:	00
Title:		Anonymity, Human Rights and Internet Protocols
Document date:	2017-02-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00

Abstract:
   Anonymity is less discussed topic in the IETF than for instance
   security [RFC3552] or privacy [RFC6973].  This can be attributed to
   the fact anonymity is a hard technical problem or that anonymizing
   user data is not of specific market interest.  It remains a fact that
   'most internet users would like to be anonymous online at least
   occasionally' [Pew].

   This document aims to break down the different meanings and
   implications of anonymity on a mediated computer network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat