Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-research-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:31:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations of the IETF.

        Title           : Research into Human Rights Protocol Considerations
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Corinne Cath
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-research-09.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2017-02-02

Abstract:
   This document aims to propose guidelines for human rights
   considerations, similar to the work done on the guidelines for
   privacy considerations [RFC6973].  This is achieved by providing a
   proposal for a vocabulary to discuss the relation between human
   rights and Internet protocols, an overview of the discussion in
   technical and academic literature and communities, a proposal for the
   mapping of the relation between human rights and technical concepts,
   as well as guidelines.

   If you want to see how to apply this work to your own, you can
   directly go to Section 6.  The rest of the document explains the
   background of the guidelines and how they were developed.

   This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
   published for informational purposes.

   This document is a product of the Internet Research Task Force
   (IRTF).  The IRTF publishes the results of Internet-related research
   and development activities.  This documents aims to be a consensus
   document of the Human Rights Protocol Consideration Research Group of
   the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF).

   Discussion of this draft at: [email-masked] //
   https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-research/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-research-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/