Subject: Re: [hrpc] draft-hall-censorship-tech expired

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 12:08:38 +0200

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:45:18AM +0000,
 Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 114 lines which said:

> I'm chatting with Joe about progressing that as an AD sponsored IETF
> draft. That's been a bit delayed for good reasons but I hope we'll
> get IETF last call started soon.

Any news?

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 11:12:24 +0100

>> get IETF last call started soon.

That timed out, as did I:-) Joe had other things with which to
deal at the time so there were very good reasons why it didn't
get done.

I still think it'd be a fine document to have, if some AD were
willing to sponsor it.

Cheers,
S.

> 
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
>

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:44:35 -0400

Hey guys!

While my accident intervened last year I am finally physically doing
well... at the same time, I've been dealing with a number of mental
health issues that the accidenct exacerbated (PTSD, anxiety). It's
made me less productive than usual...

Anyway, I've got time later this week to get this back on track
(essentially, mapping out the few areas that need a bit of work from
the github issues and doing them or recruiting folks to put in PRs).

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Nick Feamster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:54:00 -0400

Joe,

Feel free to assign/delegate specific tasks to me (e.g., writing or editing specific sections).

-Nick

> On May 24, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hey guys!
>