Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:57:07 +0200

Hi all,

Gisela and I created a new version of draft-tenoever-hrpc-association,
we've had a lot of discussion and explored several directions, but
wanted to share this with you in time so we might be able to make
another sprint before the cut-off for IETF99.

So please have a read of the draft and tell us which parts you think are
useful, which parts you think aren't so useful, and please also tell us
about things you think we've missed.

Pull requests also welcome here:
https://github.com/nllz/IRTF-HRPC/blob/master/draft-association.md

It's a bit of a pity we did not have the chance to discuss this as
length in hrpc yet (we ran out of time in Chicago), but luckily we'll
have more time for discussion this time around.

All the best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01.txt
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:53:23 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Gisela de Acha <[email-masked]>, Gisela Perez de Acha
<[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-association
Revision:	01
Title:		Freedom of Association on the Internet
Document date:	2017-06-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-01

Abstract:
   This document aims to scope the relation between Internet protocols
   and the rights to freedom of assembly and association.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives and our ability to excercise human
   rights.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development and use of the Internet, the relation between
   the mentioned rights should be documented and adverse impacts should
   be mitigated.  As there have been methods of protest on the Internet
   -a form of freedom of assembly- that have proven to be harmful to
   connectivity and infrastructure, such as DDoS attacks, this text aims
   to document forms of protest, association and assembly that do not
   have a negative impact on the Internet infrastructure.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat