Subject: [hrpc] agenda and presenter changes

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:52:05 +0200

Dear all,

Due to personal circumstances Sandra Braman is not able to hold her talk
for us during our session. Luckily Avri managed to secure Milton Mueller
of Georgia Tech for a talk called:
'Requiem for a Dream: on advancing human rights through internet
architecture' as it now has also been reflected in the agenda.

This promises to be a stimulating talk which will probably result in a
fruitful discussion.

At the same time we're talking with Sandra to see whether she might be
able to come to IETF100.

Looking forward to see you all Friday next week.

All the best,

Niels
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3