Subject: [hrpc] hackathon outcomes

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:17:46 +0200

Hi all,

The IETF99 hackahon project which focused on RFC7725 - HTTP Status Code
451 led to quite a few outcomes, about which you'll be updated during
the hrpc session on Friday. Aside from quite some code for crawlers, a
wordpress plugin, and a browser plugin, also human rights considerations
for RFC7725 as well as a implementation report were produced, you can
review them here:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-451-imp-report-00.txt

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00.txt

It might be interesting to discuss how we can take these documents further.

Thanks hackathon-ers for the work!

Best,

Niels

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3