Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 20:57:42 +0200

Hi hrpc,

Yet another document. We've been discussing this one quite a bit, but I
think it became more rounded now, also with an increased economics
considerations part by our new co-author Amelia Andersdotter.

Greatly looking forward to your review and discussion!

Best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02.txt
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 11:52:44 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>, Amelia Andersdotter
<[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-political
Revision:	02
Title:		On the Politics of Standards
Document date:	2017-10-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-02

Abstract:
   This document aims to outline different views on the relation between
   protocols and politics and seeks to answer the question whether
   protocols are political.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat