Subject: [hrpc] preliminary agenda

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:58:18 +0200

Hi all,

As most of you have undoubtedly already seen, the preliminary agenda for
IETF100 is out:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html

We're scheduled on Friday morning, with a conflict against HTTPbis,
which is arguably better than our conflict with QUIC last time.

That we end on Friday morning might also be a feature of the two hour
session we've requested since last time, but I think it's good to have
time to discuss.

Please let us know what you think. If you think we should ask for a
re-scheduling request, please let us know asap, since the deadline for
that is tomorrow.

Best,

Niels
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3