Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:08:28 +0200

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well. Please find underneath a new draft on
DDoS and spam. I am very curious to hear your thoughts on this.
Initially we discussed bringing this solely up as discussion on DDoS,
but the spam discussion seemed very similar, so I thought let's add it
together.

It contains parts of the association draft and earlier parts of the
research draft and new material.

Happy to discuss!

Best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 07:06:12 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, Gisela de Acha
<[email-masked]>, Gisela Perez de Acha
<[email-masked]>, Corinne Cath <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested
Revision:	00
Title:		Unrequested Communications
Document date:	2017-10-16
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00

Abstract:
   This document addresses the topic of unrequested traffic in the form
   of spam or DDoS attacks.  Instead of solely discussing these topics
   from a mere technical angle, it also addresses human rights
   implications of unrequested traffic.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat