Subject: [hrpc] New Version draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 14:46:54 +0200

Hi all,

As promised, a new version of draft-tenoever-hrpc-association in which
Gisela and I have tried to address comments from the session as well as
the well-times comments from Stephane.

We've been working and discussing this now for a while so perhaps we
could have a discussion whether this draft is getting read for RG adoption.

Best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 05:42:58 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Gisela de Acha <[email-masked]>, Gisela Perez de Acha
<[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-association
Revision:	02
Title:		Freedom of Association on the Internet
Document date:	2017-10-13
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02

Abstract:
   This document aims to scope the relation between Internet protocols
   and the right to freedom of assembly and association.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives and our ability to excercise human
   rights.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development and use of the Internet, the relation between
   protocols and the aforementioned rights should be documented and
   adverse impacts should be mitigated.  As there have been methods of
   protest on the Internet -a form of freedom of assembly- that have
   proven to be harmful to connectivity and infrastructure, such as DDoS
   attacks, this text aims to document forms of protest, association and
   assembly that do not have a negative impact on the Internet
   infrastructure.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat