Subject: [hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:07:52 +0100

Hi all,

To keep our work on human rights considerations relevant and up to date,
I did what was suggested several times during the development of
RFC8280; I took the considerations from the last section of RFC8280 and
put them in a new draft and updated them with the advice from the
anonymity draft to ensure we would have one document with all
considerations.

This document might be useful for protocol developers because then they
won't need to scroll through all the research in RFC8280.

I think it could also make sense to add
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00 to this draft
as an example, as suggested by Stephane.

Probably (also) something to discuss during our session on Friday.

Best,

Niels

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:10:47 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Niels ten Oever and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines
Revision:	01
Title:		Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol Considerations
Document date:	2017-11-12
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		26
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for human rights considerations,
   similar to the work done on the guidelines for privacy considerations
   [RFC6973].  This is an updated version of the guidelines for human
   rights considerations in [RFC8280].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat