Subject: [http-auth] Updated test implementations for HTTP Mutual authentication proposal

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:25:38 +0900

Dear all,

we recently updated our test implementation for HTTP Mutual authentication.
The Firefox-based browser and Apache server module is available from
<https://www.rcis.aist.go.jp/special/MutualAuth/index-en.html>.
The implementations are updated to conform the most recent specification.

We're currently preparing another set of reference implementations which are
completely written in a human-readable :-) language (Ruby).
It can be used as a debugging and testing references.

There is a small on-line trial website available from the above URL.
Please give it a try (including our proposed user interface designs),
and we appreciate your feedbacks.

Thanks,

Yutaka

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                                       Research Scientist
                            Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)
    National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                      Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]