Subject: [http-auth] BoF chairs

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 19:25:27 -0600

I'm happy to announce that Mark Nottingham and Alexey Melnikov have
agreed to chair the BoF in Quebec City. If you would like to make a
presentation at the BoF (e.g., an analysis of the problem space or a
history of thinking about the topic), please contact Mark and Alexey
directly or post to the list.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:54:55 +0900

Very happy to hear it, and thank you very much for both cochairs!

By the way, I'd like to explain about our current problem statements document
to collect inputs for further improvements.

Yutaka