Subject: [http-auth] pre-draft updates for Mutual authentication

From: 大岩寛 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 11:57:31 +0000

Dear reviewers, chairs and WG participants:

Thank you really, really very much for valuable comments!
I reflected the suggested changes to draft and is available on
the github repository.
https://github.com/yoiwa/httpauth-mutual/
Some comments notice me of some possible ambiguity on the text, and
I put some phrase-level changes in the draft, in addition to the suggestions.

Now the draft submission is suspended, so possibly after the WG session,
I'll submit the updated draft to the official I-D repository
(with official revision number).

Unfortunately, on this time I'll join the WG session via the Internet.
I'm still looking forward to having a remote session with all of you!

# The first week of April is *really* a task-filled weak in Japan, because
# it's the beginning of the fiscal year and the first semester
# in almost all organizations.

Thanks again,
Yutaka

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.       Leader, Cyber Physical Architecture Research Group
                                  Information Technology Research Institute
    National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                      Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]