Subject: [http-auth] AD review of draft-ietf-httpauth-extension

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:02:14 -0400

Hello,

Thank you for your work on the experimental draft,
draft-ietf-httpauth-extension.  The draft looks very good, I just
would like to pint out one nit:

Nits:
Section 4.2
   The default behavior for clients is implementation-dependent, and it
   may also depending on authentication schemes.
s/depending/depend/

I'm not sure if I will have time to review the other 2 drafts early
this week.  If I can't, is it okay to put this in last call ahead of
the others?  This may mean that this draft is on the IESG telechat in
a little over 2 weeks and the others may be on the following.  Let me
know if they should proceed as a set and I'll put them all on the
telechat a little over 4 weeks from now.

Thank you.
-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen