Subject: [http-auth] Closing WG

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 12:22:26 -0500

Hello,

Thank you to everyone in the WG for completing the drafts in queue and
getting multiple new HTTPAuth (experimental) methods published.  Thank
you also for your detailed work documenting the problems with Basic
and Digest in the updated RFCs, these are all very helpful and getting
quite a few references by other RFCs.

The work was well done and it's very nice to see it come to
completion, congratulations!

Thank you also to the chairs for all your hard work steering the
working group and shepherding drafts.

I did consult with the chairs who don't expect another draft to pop
until after Chicago.  The list will remain open and if there's a need
to open a WG for additional drafts, that can be evaluated.  AD
sponsoring drafts is also possible with discussions taking place on
list.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen