Subject: [http-extensions] clarify invalidation rules wrt altsvc frame (#126)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:58:19 -0800

>From @hruellan in <https://listsw3org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2015OctDec/0375html>:

Section 31 defines the rule for invalidation However, in my sense it 
is not crystal clear that it applies also to alternatives discovered 
through the ALTSVC frame
I'd suggest adding that the ALTSVC frame is just another way of 
transmitting an Alt-SVC header field, and therefore all the rules 
applying to the header field also apply to the frame
We may want to go a step further and say the rules defined for the 
Alt-SVC header field apply to any other possibility of discovering 
alternative services (including those not supported)

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/126

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:11:21 -0800

Closed #126.

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/126#event-490705927