Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] expect-ct: move change log to appendix (#498)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:52:06 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498

-- Commit Summary --

  * expect-ct: move change log to appendix

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 04:40:39 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #498.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498#event-1498226565