Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] move acks to the end and make them unnumbered (#487)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 03:03:47 -0800

...which is how the RFC Editor likes it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487

-- Commit Summary --

  * move acks to the end and make them unnumbered

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs.md (17)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:26:59 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #487.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/487#event-1460638665