Subject: Re: [httpwg/http-extensions] Digest Auth (#457)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 00:26:02 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #457 via 0db73dbc481c756fbd6fcd8b374ae425607d61fc.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457#event-1457053342

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:35:18 +0000 (UTC)

Reopening; forgot that 7616 added algorithm agility.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457#issuecomment-365466433

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:35:18 +0000 (UTC)

Reopened #457.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457#event-1472909240

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 01:47:44 +0000 (UTC)

Closed #457.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457#event-1498071461