Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Use the right amount of base64 padding in binary content examples. (#531)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 19:30:24 +0000 (UTC)

Since be5ab4c153be0a10d301d7d55c425a5025b1ab40 required it.

I'd probably have kept padding forbidden to save a couple bytes here and there, and made Python folks append the right number of `=`s, but whatever.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use the right amount of base64 padding in binary content examples.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 06:52:00 -0700

Merged #531.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531#event-1539608848