Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] fix overlong artwork lines and type the artwork (#519)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 06:28:28 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix overlong artwork lines

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (47)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 01:32:32 -0700

Merged #519.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519#event-1527923109