Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: shorthand anchor for W3C secure context (#515)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 13:19:25 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: shorthand anchor for W3C secure context

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 06:21:17 -0700

Merged #515.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515#event-1526834508