Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Incorporated Darshak's editorial edits for (submitted) draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03 (#542)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:56:12 +0000 (UTC)

This should match what was submitted for draft -03
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/542

-- Commit Summary --

  * Incorporated Darshak's edits minus whitespace
  * Whitespace cleanup

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live.xml (159)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/542.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/542.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/542

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 22:23:52 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #542.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/542#event-1548913464