Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: avoid overlong artwork line (#512)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:57:41 +0000 (UTC)

FWIW, it might also be good not to have kramdown-specific syntax here...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: avoid overlong artwork line

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:08:12 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #512.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512#event-1525734305