Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter names (#526)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:05:52 -0700

Aligns with other SETTINGS parameter names defined in other docs.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter names

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest.md (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:40:00 +0000 (UTC)

@kazuho icymi

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526#issuecomment-374690250