Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: use shorthand notation for [XML] (#511)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:54:28 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: use shorthand notation for [XML]

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:07:28 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #511.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511#event-1525732623