Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] bcp56bis: RFC 3205 ref (#514)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:03:51 +0000 (UTC)

Mention obsoletion in the abstract, tune section title in appendix, and actually cite RFC 3205.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514

-- Commit Summary --

  * bcp56bis: RFC 3205 ref

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:06:46 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #514.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514#event-1525731050