Subject: [httpwg/http-extensions] 5988->8288 (#507)

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 07:27:58 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507

-- Commit Summary --

  * 5988->8288

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507.patch
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507

---

From: HTTP issue updates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:06:10 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #507.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507#event-1525729544