Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-deprecation-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 06:49:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Deprecation HTTP Header
        Authors         : Sanjay Dalal
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-deprecation-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   The HTTP Deprecation Response Header can be used to signal to
   consumers of a URI-identified resource that the resource has been
   deprecated.  Additionally, the deprecation link relation can be used
   to link to a resource that provides additional context for the
   deprecation, and possibly ways in which clients can find a
   replacement for the deprecated resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-deprecation-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-deprecation-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-deprecation-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/