Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #5 reconsider re-use of RFC 5829 link relations (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/5 

  1 issues closed:
  - reconsider re-use of RFC 5829 link relations https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/5 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+0/-0/💬3)
  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #10 Throttling scope (3 by guzi99, ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/10 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+3/-5/💬48)
  3 issues created:
  - Relationship to HAL? (by azaroth42)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/49 
  - 'payload' (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/48 
  - Update JSON-LD to 1.1? (by azaroth42)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/47 

  15 issues received 48 new comments:
  - #49 Relationship to HAL? (2 by azaroth42, hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/49 
  - #48 'payload' (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/48 
  - #47 Update JSON-LD to 1.1? (2 by azaroth42, hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/47 
  - #46 Discovery of third party linksets (4 by dret, hvdsomp, philarcher, rob-metalinkage)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/46 
  - #45 JSON-LD context relation (8 by azaroth42, dret, hvdsomp, mnot, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/45 
  - #44 Profiles (2 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/44 
  - #43 Target attributes (3 by dret, hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/43 
  - #42 Relative reference (4 by dret, hvdsomp, mnot, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/42 
  - #41 Sole member (3 by hvdsomp, mnot, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/41 
  - #40 Link objects MUST (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/40 
  - #39 New lines (6 by dret, hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/39 
  - #38 Inverse links (2 by hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/38 
  - #37 Scenarios (2 by hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/37 
  - #36 Include word serialization in intro (2 by hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/36 
  - #35 Stand alone resources (6 by dret, hvdsomp, mnot, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/35 

  5 issues closed:
  - Relationship to HAL? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/49 
  - 'payload' https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/48 
  - Inverse links https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/38 
  - Scenarios https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/37 
  - Include word serialization in intro https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/36 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Make a clear recommendation for the 'type' to use when not linking to a documentation URL https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/13 
  - Handling invalid problem objects https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/19 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #29 Talk about non-resolveable type URIs (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/29 
  - #23 adding processing model (closing #19) (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/23 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Talk about non-resolveable type URIs
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/29 
  - Explain how type errors for members are handled.  
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/28 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis