Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 00:15:51 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-0/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #12 Fields that have alternative forms (1 by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/12 
  - #11 Use Structured Fields (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/11 
  - #7 Deprecation scope (1 by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/7 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+0/-1/💬4)
  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #71 appendix numbering (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/71 
  - #43 Variable Rate Limit Rules (3 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/43 [discussion] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Release -02 https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/66 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #71. Acks and FAQ unnumbered. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/72 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis