Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 13:47:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RateLimit Fields for HTTP
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Alejandro Martinez Ruiz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-11-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the RateLimit-Limit, RateLimit-Remaining,
   RateLimit-Reset fields for HTTP, thus allowing servers to publish
   current service limits and clients to shape their request policy and
   avoid being throttled out.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/