Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 23:45:54 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-4/💬18)
  1 issues created:
  - Clarify service-quota examples (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/73 

  7 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #45 Clarify Limit's compatibility with existing implementations (2 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/45 [duplicate] 
  - #43 Variable Rate Limit Rules (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/43 [discussion] 
  - #24 Could Limit be an item instead of a list? (2 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/24 [has-pr] 
  - #19 Time-windows for Remaining? (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/19 [discussion] [no-action] 
  - #11 Define headers dependencies (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/11 
  - #10 Throttling scope (8 by ioggstream, unleashed, wayne2eng)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/10 
  - #8 IETF-109 Feedback (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/8 

  4 issues closed:
  - Clarify Limit's compatibility with existing implementations https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/45 [duplicate] 
  - Could Limit be an item instead of a list? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/24 
  - Clarify service-quota examples https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/73 [has-pr] 
  - IETF-109 Feedback https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/8 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+5/-3/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #24. Migration strategy based on servers. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/78 
  - quota-policy: `w` is REQUIRED (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/77 
  - Fix #10. Throttling scope. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/76 
  - Fix: #24. Explicitly support legacy parsers. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/75 
  - Fix: #73. Clarify quota policy examples. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/74 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #78 Fix: #24. Migration strategy based on servers. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/78 
  - #75 Fix: #24. Explicitly support legacy parsers. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/75 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #24. Migration strategy based on servers.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/78 
  - Fix: #73. Clarify quota policy examples.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/74 
  - quota-policy: `w` is REQUIRED
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/77 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header