Subject: [httpstreaming] FW: [79attendees] [Nikko New Century hotel] No Wifi?

From: "Schmidt, Christian 1. (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:18:31 +0100

For information
/Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of ext Stephane Bortzmeyer
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 1:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [79attendees] [Nikko New Century hotel] No Wifi?

The wired network at the first overflow hotel, the Nikko New Century,
works well (no IPv6, lying DNS resolver, censorship, but no other
problems).

But there is apparently no Wifi, at least none that seems available to
guests. Not a problem for my laptop, which has Ethernet (and a cable
is in the room) but annoying for my smartphone.

Since configuring an adhoc network on my Ubuntu laptop for my Android
phone seems more difficult than planned, anyone knows if there is a
magical way to make a Wifi network in this hotel?
_______________________________________________
79attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees