Subject: [I2nsf] Alia Atlas' No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:01:41 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Given that the WG charter gave i2nsf the decision about whether to
publish as an RFC and that this is Informational, I am fine with this
document being published as an RFC.   I think that it will serve as
useful background to folks considering the i2nsf work and understanding
the motivations for standardizing interfaces that have previously been
vendor-specific.