Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 05:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Problem Statement and Use cases
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-13.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-04-27

Abstract:
   This document is the problem statement for Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) as well as some companion use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/