Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:16:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Client-Facing Interface to Security Controller
        Authors         : Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Dave Qi
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This document captures requirements for Client-Facing interface to
   Security Controller.  The interface is expressed using objects and
   constructs understood by Security Admin as opposed to vendor or
   device specific expressions associated with individual product and
   feature.  This document identifies a broad set of requirements needed
   to express security policies based on User-constructs which are well
   understood by User Community.  This gives ability to decouple policy
   definition from policy enforcement on a specific element, be it a
   physical or virtual.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/