Subject: [I2nsf] Chairs

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:04:37 -0400

Hello,

Adrian will be stepping down as chair after Prague.  First. I'd like
to thank him for his service, helping to get I2NSF off to a good start
with Linda.  I really do appreciate your work helping to provide
structure and driving toward milestone completion targets.

If anyone is interested in volunteering as co-chair, please send a
message expressing your interest.  Our plan will be to assign a chair
prior to Prague, have 3 chairs in Prague, and then Adrian will step
down.  This should give us a nice smooth transition.

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:02:43 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

Given how relevant I2NSF is for some of our projects, and that Adrian and Linda seem to have already done the really hard work, I’d be happy to step forward. Though there is the issue I am not 100% sure I’ll make it to Prague yet…

Be goode,

On 19 Jun 2017, at 21:04 , Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

_______________________________________________
I2nsf mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf

--
"Esta vez no fallaremos, Doctor Infierno"

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D
http://people.tid.es/diego.lopez/

e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
----------------------------------

________________________________

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:51:23 +0900

Hi Kathleen,
I support Dr. Diego Lopez for his volunteering for a new I2NSF co-chair.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

2017. 6. 20. 오전 8:02에 "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>님이 작성:

Hi Kathleen,

Given how relevant I2NSF is for some of our projects, and that Adrian and
Linda seem to have already done the really hard work, I’d be happy to step
forward. Though there is the issue I am not 100% sure I’ll make it to
Prague yet…

Be goode,

On 19 Jun 2017, at 21:04 , Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.
com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

[email-masked]

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D

------------------------------

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario,
puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de
la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos
que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete
it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário,
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo
da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou
cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente.
Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique
imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

[email-masked]

---

From: John Strassner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:33:15 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

I support Diego becoming a co-chair. He has excellent working knowledge of the drafts and issues, and more importantly, can help direct the WG in achieving its goals.

Best regards,
John

From: I2nsf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Diego R. Lopez
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 4:03 PM
To: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>; Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Chairs

Hi Kathleen,

Be goode,

Hello,

Thank you.

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D

e-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
----------------------------------

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:44:14 -0400

Diego would be a great co-chair. 

Sue Hares 

From: I2nsf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Diego R. Lopez
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 7:03 PM
To: Kathleen Moriarty
Cc: [email-masked]; <[email-masked]>; Eric Rescorla
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Chairs

Hi Kathleen, 

Be goode,

On 19 Jun 2017, at 21:04 , Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D

 

  _____

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:56:35 -0400

Thank you, all for the feedback on Diego and to all those willing to volunteer.  Please send messages directly to me and feel free to copy ERK and the I2NSF chairs.  I have received messages from other volunteers and would like this to be a fair process.  It's unusual to have such messages on list in the security area.

Thank you,
Kathleen 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 20, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
>