Subject: [I2nsf] Working group last call on draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 01:22:31 +0100

All,

This is to start a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05

Please send your comments of support, your reviews, and your concerns to this
list by close of business on June 29th.

Note that when I called for reviews at the end of last month, we received
feedback from Med, Christian, and Frank. The authors should consider those as WG
last call comments : the comments don't need to be resubmitted and do need to be
addressed.

John and Bob also said they had reviews in the pipe, and we would surely welcome
those.

My own review will follow this email.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Senad IETF - Internet Engineering Task Force <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:45:32 -0400

Excellent framework - in support of WGLC

/Senad

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>